For those who have been living under a rock during the past month or so, Jen and I are taking up donations of YA and MG books to donate to the Austin Children's Shelter. For more info, click here and here to read my previous blog posts.
I just wanted to take the time to give y'all another quick update. While we don't have a final count yet, it looks like we will be meeting our 500 book goal. AMAZING! We never thought we'd make it. The outpouring of support in the YA and blogger community has been enormous, Jen and I cannot say thank you enough.
If you haven't donated yet but would like to, feel free to email me at StephanieNPellegrin@gmail.com. As of right now Jen and I will be delivering the books on Friday February 18th so you still have a little while to get donations in. If you're a blogger in the Austin area and want to get a little more personally involved with this project, please email me.
- ► 2012 (16)
- Show me your... bookshelves? (Week 7)
- YA Authors & Bloggers Open Their Hearts
- Show me your... bookshelves? (Week 6)
- Borders files for bankruptcy, closes stores, and m...
- Show me your... bookshelves? (Week 5)
- Austin Children's Shelter, Update 2
- Show me your... bookshelves? (Week 4)
- Reading Recap- January
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2010 (98)