The main reason I didn't want the numbing stuff is because I was meeting John Green and David Levithan that night. I had been looking forward to this for ages and didn't want to have my picture taken and not be able to move my lips to smile. (Ha!!!) I've been a proud Nerdfighter (if you don't know, ask) for a while and it was a dream come true to meet John Green and David Levithan. I hope to be half as talented as their pinky toe-nails one day. I admire them so much both as writers and as human beings. Here are a few pictures of that night (some courtesy of my friend Jen since my camera is THE SUCK).
The contest is now closed!
Now you must be wondering what the contest portion of this blog post is all about. If you notice in the last picture I posted, I have two copies of Looking for Alaska. One of them could be YOURS! All you have to do is come up with a name for my blog. I used Stephanie's Blog as a placeholder because I couldn't think of anything cute or creative. That's where you come in!
* In the comments, give me suggestions on what you think I should name my blog. (Bonus points if you submit a banner to go with it***)
* While I'd love for you to follow my blog or Twitter, I want you to follow me because you think I'm cool, not because I give away prizes and make following a requirement. So no following is required to participate!
* You may enter as many times as you want!
* This contest is international.
* PLEASE leave your email address in your comment so I can get in touch with you. No email address = no entry! :(
* Contest will end at Midnight CST on Sunday April 25th and a winner will be announced on Monday April 26th
* If I choose you to be the winner, I will email you the good news. You will have 48 hours to respond with your address before I have to choose another winner.
Here are some random facts about me that may be helpful to you:
Avid reader and writer of YA Fiction
Harry Potter nerd (Hufflepuff, baby!!!)
Born and raised in Mississippi
I love pink and purple
Have two guinea pigs (Daisy and Chloe)
Edited to add:
I don't consider myself a book reviewer, or a book blogger even. Just a person who reads and writes and likes to talk about books. So I probably won't pick a suggestion that has anything to do with book reviews. Just an FYI. :)
Good luck! You have about two weeks to think of something, so get to cracking! You could own THIS *Price as Right hands*
***You won't actually get anything for making me a banner. Other than virtual bonus points. :)