Fired Up Friday is a new feature I'm starting on my blog. Every Friday I'll blog about things that inspire me, whether it's a photo, line from a poem, song lyric, or just a random thought. I've been feeling kind of down lately (just worn out from work/housework stuff I think) and I thought it would be good to try and think of things that make me happy and share them with others in the hopes of inspiring them as well. I'm not going to post much on WHY that particular thing inspires me. Sometimes I think that when you're inspired by something you either don't know why, or it simply needs no explanation. So here is what is inspiring me this week (in no particular order):
Smell of coffee brewing first thing in the morning
What inspires you? Do you know something that would maybe inspire others? Discuss in the comments. Happy Friday, everyone!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (65)
- Interview with Michelle Zink PLUS giveaway from Fi...
- Waiting on Wednesday- Paranormalcy
- Bucket List Item Accomplished!
- Fired Up Friday
- Something's different
- Waiting on Wednesday- Other
- Contest Winner!!!
- Giveaway Reminder
- My first published piece
- AA Week Tuesday: Michelle Zink
- AA Week Monday: Jackson Pearce
- Author Appreciation Week
- Unfinished Books
- Waiting on Wednesday- The Replacement
- Interview with Lisa Mantchev + GIVEAWAY = AWESOMES...
- Reading Recap, February 2010
- I SEA Blue People
- ▼ March (17)