Monday, March 29, 2010
Bucket List Item Accomplished!
Growing up I
was obsessed with loved all marine life. Seriously. My room was decorated with a dolphin theme well into my teens. The man that is now my husband gave me a promise ring that was a dolphin (his eye was a tiny diamond). I wanted to be a Marine Biologist for years and years. Then I figured out to be a Marine Biologist you have to know how to swim, which is something I don't know how to do. I'm terrified to be in water over my head and seriously cannot float. I'd always wanted to go to Sea World, but never went as a child. When we moved to Austin two-ish years ago my first thought was that Sea World was in San Antonio. Well we finally were able to go this past weekend so I can now cross that off my Bucket List (I need to make an actual, physical LIST of my Bucket List items). We went to the Shamu show (which was crazy cheesy) and a show called Azul which I LOVED. It featured dolphins and Beluga Whales and was crazy fun. I also got to pet a dolphin! :) Here are a few pictures to highlight our trip. Enjoy! Happy Monday!!!
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (65)
- Interview with Michelle Zink PLUS giveaway from Fi...
- Waiting on Wednesday- Paranormalcy
- Bucket List Item Accomplished!
- Fired Up Friday
- Something's different
- Waiting on Wednesday- Other
- Contest Winner!!!
- Giveaway Reminder
- My first published piece
- AA Week Tuesday: Michelle Zink
- AA Week Monday: Jackson Pearce
- Author Appreciation Week
- Unfinished Books
- Waiting on Wednesday- The Replacement
- Interview with Lisa Mantchev + GIVEAWAY = AWESOMES...
- Reading Recap, February 2010
- I SEA Blue People
- ▼ March (17)